Example of an image




I'm going to be aiming for this kind of style in terms of technical approach. I will use a pure white background and soft, duffiused light so the object is evenly lit. The reason why I am going to be shooting against the white backdrop is because I want the viewer to follow the cables which will be running all the way through the whole series of images and I don't want the viewer to be distracted by anything else. Also my series is going to be more like a technical guide for music engineering magazine so I decided to keep it neat and present each equipment in a style of product photography. Also if I was to include some other objects or any kind of form in a background it would have to match perfectly with next image just like the cables going through from one image to another to keep the visual continuity.